We are looking to employ and develop a number of Graduate Product Managers!
Are you looking to grow and develop your career within a fast growing company rich with opportunities? Are you ambitious and keen to face and defeat challenges as part of your daily routine?
Does joining a company that feels like family but performs at the top of its field, working with driven and experienced individuals delivering the technology solutions of tomorrow sound good?
We are looking for forward-thinking go-getters to help craft the future of computing. Working with the latest technology to develop future systems for rail, healthcare, energy, defence and other key sectors, you’ll take Captec and customer concepts and define, craft, engineer and validate platforms, then watch them rise through development into robust, reliable and proven customer products.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, people-focussed and ambitious graduates to join the team and seize the opportunity to make a real difference by driving innovation and change to shape the future.
You’ll join an already-successful team delivering field-leading projects including training for the pilots of tomorrow, systems for the future British fleet, specialist simulation solutions, mission-critical oil and gas platforms, and the next generation of cancer treatment. Our customers are important to us and as a member of our team we look to what we can achieve together.
The role provides training and development opportunities to gain further technical breadth and depth to rise up the technical ladder. It also offers career progression opportunities into Product Management, Business Development or Sales. This position is ideal for technically-minded people who also enjoy interaction with customers and getting involved in commercial aspects of winning business.
If you are interested in making your mark on the future of computing and being involved in high profile influential projects, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss…
- A good baseline technical background/knowledge/interest with a desire to learn and develop further – we are not expecting finished articles, as these are development roles!
- A base level understanding of 19-inch rack architectures, computing and ruggedised tablets.
- An awareness of mechanical structures, cable management, power distribution, environmental management and general IT and communications payloads.
- Some prior experience in technically specifying, configuring or supporting technical solutions.
- The communications skills required to deliver persuasive technical propositions to customers – with training and practice.
The role will also require you to interface with multiple teams in the business to win opportunities. These will typically involve the purchasing team for the procurement of materials required, the production team for the integration of the solutions, and any other associated services such as validation and verification, documentation, compliance, logistics as well as engineering teams for any custom design.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday,
- Flexi-time arrangements – core hours – 10am – 4pm.
- Base holiday 20 days per year + Bank Holidays. Base holiday allowance increases with service – up to 10 additional days.
- Flexible working scheme to accrue hours and convert to holiday, increasing base holiday allowance of up to 6 days per calendar year.
- Pension Scheme – employer contributions increase with service.
- Bonus scheme.
- Training & Development encouraged and supported.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes – childcare vouchers and cycle to work. Free on-site parking and electric car charging points.
- Modern working environment – free tea and coffee, plenty of kitchen facilities, canteen with dartboard, pool table and foosball.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with via HR@uk.captec-group.com a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter.
We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment.
If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.