We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing team and kick-start their career within stores. As our Apprentice Storekeeper, you will have the ambition to succeed and the ability to work both within a team and as an individual. You will be completing the L2 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage and will be fully supported during your apprenticeship with us. Within the apprenticeship you will learn and develop specific knowledge and competency in warehousing, storage and dispatch of goods, keeping stock at required levels and operating equipment.
You will be working alongside a team of four stores professionals, gaining valuable insight and training into the storekeeper role. At Captec, we are a busy manufacturing company specialising in solution-led computers from tablets and industrial computers through to rack systems. We operate in a wide range of industries including medical, transport and defence and are based in Segensworth, Fareham.
- Completion of the L2 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage through work-based assessments.
- Ensure deliveries are accurately booked in on the day of arrival and any damaged items are reported.
- Picking of production kits, ensuring these are accurate and updating the system accordingly.
- Ensuring goods are packed securely in transit and carrying out dispatch related system transactions.
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly filled in to a high standard and accurate.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed in a stores career.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ideally a C/4 or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
This position offers a competitive salary during the completion of the apprenticeship, plus excellent scope for training, development and career progression. At Captec, we have a relaxed, friendly working environment plus a benefits package that includes:
- Pension scheme – employer contributions increase with service.
- Bonus scheme.
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme.
- Free onsite parking and electric car charging points.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Plenty of kitchen facilities.
- Social area with dartboard, pool table and foosball.
If you would like to apply for this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well-rewarded, then please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our HR team at: HR@uk.captec-group.com
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with via HR@uk.captec-group.com a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter.
We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment.
If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.