Are you an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Manager seeking a new challenge? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our successful organisation based in Fareham.
Marketing is central to our continued growth and mission to achieve IPO in 2020. We currently specialise in the design and manufacture of specialist computing platforms and are poised to expand into new growing sectors of Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Edge Computing, Machine Learning and Vision – all driving widespread industry disruption.
In this role you will be managing the end-to-end marketing mix for an ambitious SME. It’s a chance to touch every aspect of marketing and to make a tangible difference. Currently reporting directly to the CEO (acting as an interim Head of Marketing) the role offers future career advancement to grow into the Head of Marketing role.
Your team is central to assisting sales with campaigns and product management with product launch and through life product marketing. As the Marketing Manager, you will be a modern, digital marketer with exposure to traditional marketing concepts and ideally experience with end-to-end marketing. You will be joining a highly motivated and enthusiastic team, so we are looking for a passionate, positive and enthusiastic manager who is ambitious to take their career to the next level and make a difference in an SME environment
The role involves the management of a blend of both modern online digital marketing with traditional offline marketing, focusing on driving online and digital marketing mix for market engagement to drive lead nurturing and generation. Being well-versed with digital marketing skills is an essential requirement including website composition and SEO optimisation to maximise inbound web traffic and lead generation.
The mix also includes driving offline marketing campaigns, with creative marcom and video creation, event and exhibition management. We use Adobe Creative suite so familiarity with this or similar creative software will be an advantage.
As our new Marketing Manager, you will be leading a team of 4 people including graphic designer, copywriter, digital marketing executive and a marketing assistant. So, you will need to be a passionate people manager, investing in challenging, mentoring and developing your team to help you achieve the marketing objectives.
Required Experience & Skillset:
Required Experience & Skillset:
- Five+ years in a B2B marketing role.
- Three+ years of marketing function management, including digital marketing and direct reports staff management.
- Digital marketing and web management experience.
- Creative design and management skills for marcom design and creation.
- Website composition, performance and analytics.
- SEO and PPC experience.
- PR and media Management.
- Exhibition and event organisation.
- Product launch and through-life marketing.
- Written and oral communication skills to create effective marketing messaging.
- Budget setting, tracking and management.
- Working to KPIs.
- Working to the ISO:9001 standard or other process driven methodology.
- Experience in marketing technology-based products in specialist B2B sectors.
- Computing or technology related industry knowledge.
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Studio Packages (Photoshop and InDesign).
- WordPress CMS and website development/management
This position offers a competitive salary plus excellent scope for training and development and career progression, At Captec, we have a relaxed, friendly working environment plus a benefits package that includes:
- Flexitime: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Core hours – 10am-4pm.
- Accrue time for up to six extra holiday days per year!
- Pension scheme – employer contributions increase with service
- Bonus scheme
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking and electric car charging points
- Free tea and coffee,
- Plenty of kitchen facilities
- Social area with dartboard, pool table and foosball
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with via HR@uk.captec-group.com a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter.
We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment.
If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.